Copy Master Event
...is a DELUXE LTOOL which creates a new copy of a _Master Event_ record in your Legacy database.
To create a new copy of a Master Event record in your Legacy database:
- Back up your Legacy database.
- Open your Legacy database in _LTools_.
- Double-click Copy Master Event in the Deluxe LTools tree to bring up the dialog for this LTool.
- Select the Master Event to Copy from the drop-down list that you wish to use as a template for a new _Master Event_.
- Change the text for New Event Name if desired. Note that _Event Names_ in Legacy must be unique.
- Click the Copy button.
- _LTools_ will add a copy of the selected _Master Event_ using the _Event Name_ you entered. Note that this LTool will only permit the _Event Name_ to be changed during the copy process. Please use Legacy to change any other fields on the new _Master Event_ record.
uri/../images/bluepin.gif Master Event to Copy
Select the item from the drop-down list that you wish to use as a template for a new _Master Event_.
uri/../images/bluepin.gif New Event Name
Enter the _Event Name_ for the new _Master Event_ record you are about to create.
uri/../images/bluepin.gif Rows affected
The number of _Master Event_ records added to your Legacy database.
Click to create a copy of the selected _Master Event_ record.
Click to close this dialog.
You can use the ? (on the caption bar) or the \ key to display help for this dialog.
Introduction | Deluxe Features | Find Missing Information | Send Legacy Reminders | Tidy Legacy HTML | List Events | Find Unattached Multimedia | Add Events | Add To-Do's | Address Converter | Advanced Set Living++ | Advanced Tagging - Tag Living | Backup/Restore USR Files | Copy Master Event | Delete Master Events | Advanced Tagging - Y-DNA | Get IPTC Data | Global Text Search | Merge Basic to SourceWriter Sources | MRIN Filing Assistant | Repair Multimedia Paths | RegEx GEDCOM | Run Raw SQL | Set IPTC Data | Set Picture Captions | Set Special User IDs | Sort All Children | Sort Children of Tagged Individuals | Sort Events | Sort Marriages by Date | View Legacy Tables | Rename Non-Unique Multimedia | Advanced Tagging | Advanced Tagging - Ancestors Plus | Advanced Tagging - Mito DNA | Create Unknown Spouses | Remove Dead Multimedia Links | Data Bridge | Save/Restore Tags | Link Unattached Multimedia | Standard Features | Set Private/Invisible | Change To-Do Priorities | Clear IPTC Data | DAR Lineage Worksheet | Delete To-Do's | Include Citations by Surety Level | Include Citations by Verified Flag | Remove Medical Notes for Living Individuals | Search Citations | Search File IDs | Set Individual User IDs | Set Marriage User IDs | Set Birthday/Anniversary/Death Reminders | Set Source Surety Levels | Set Source Verified Flags | System Requirements | Contact Info | Miscellaneous Help | Legacy Tables | Product Registration | Edit Preferences | Command Line | Legacy Tables - tblSX.Type | pedigree.css | Source Template | Event Template | About Wiki Web Help | Miscellaneous Tools | Convert Long to Short U.S.A. Location Names