...is a DELUXE LTOOL which converts Event Addresses into Locations in your Legacy database.
To convert Event Addresses into Locations in your Legacy database:
- Back up your Legacy database.
- Open your Legacy database in _LTools_.
- Double-click Address Converter in the Deluxe LTools tree to bring up the dialog for this LTool.
- Uncheck Remove link to tblAR when finished if desired.
- Click the Run button.
- _LTools_ will convert Event Addresses into Locations. It operates on the standard event types (birth, baptism, death, burial, and marriage) as well as any additional individual and marriage Events/Facts that you have added. This LTool will attempt to convert any Event that has both a Location and an Address. After modifying the Location with info from the Address (prepends the Address Name and, if present, the 1st Address Line), this LTool will optionally remove the link to the Address.
For example, if before you had...
|Burial Event:|| ||Location = "Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., Ohio, USA"|
|Burial Address:|| ||AddrName = "Calvary Cemetery"|
Address1 = "10000 Miles Avenue"
After running this LTool you will have...
|Burial Event:|| ||Location = "Calvary Cemetery, 10000 Miles Avenue, Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., Ohio, USA"|
|Burial Address:|| ||NONE|
uri/../images/bluepin.gif Remove link to tblAR when finished
Optionally removes the link to the Address (tblAR) after updating the Location. The default behavior is to remove the link to the Address record.
uri/../images/bluepin.gif Rows affected
The number of Event Locations that were modified.
Click to convert Event Addresses into Locations.
Click to close this dialog.
You can use the ? (on the caption bar) or the \ key to display help for this dialog.
Introduction | Deluxe Features | Find Missing Information | Send Legacy Reminders | Tidy Legacy HTML | List Events | Find Unattached Multimedia | Add Events | Add To-Do's | Address Converter | Advanced Set Living++ | Advanced Tagging - Tag Living | Backup/Restore USR Files | Copy Master Event | Delete Master Events | Advanced Tagging - Y-DNA | Get IPTC Data | Global Text Search | Merge Basic to SourceWriter Sources | MRIN Filing Assistant | Repair Multimedia Paths | RegEx GEDCOM | Run Raw SQL | Set IPTC Data | Set Picture Captions | Set Special User IDs | Sort All Children | Sort Children of Tagged Individuals | Sort Events | Sort Marriages by Date | View Legacy Tables | Rename Non-Unique Multimedia | Advanced Tagging | Advanced Tagging - Ancestors Plus | Advanced Tagging - Mito DNA | Create Unknown Spouses | Remove Dead Multimedia Links | Data Bridge | Save/Restore Tags | Link Unattached Multimedia | Standard Features | Set Private/Invisible | Change To-Do Priorities | Clear IPTC Data | DAR Lineage Worksheet | Delete To-Do's | Include Citations by Surety Level | Include Citations by Verified Flag | Remove Medical Notes for Living Individuals | Search Citations | Search File IDs | Set Individual User IDs | Set Marriage User IDs | Set Birthday/Anniversary/Death Reminders | Set Source Surety Levels | Set Source Verified Flags | System Requirements | Contact Info | Miscellaneous Help | Legacy Tables | Product Registration | Edit Preferences | Command Line | Legacy Tables - tblSX.Type | pedigree.css | Source Template | Event Template | About Wiki Web Help | Miscellaneous Tools | Convert Long to Short U.S.A. Location Names