DAR Lineage Worksheet
... is a STANDARD LTool which creates a DAR Lineage Worksheet in HTML format similar to http://www.dar.org/forms/omni/RGG-1001.pdf.
To create a DAR Lineage Worksheet in HTML format similar to http://www.dar.org/forms/omni/RGG-1001.pdf:
- Open your Legacy database in _LTools_.
- Double-click DAR Lineage Worksheet in the Standard LTools tree to bring up the dialog for this LTool.
- Enter the Descendant RIN of the DAR applicant.
- Enter the Ancestor RIN of the Revolutionary ancestor.
- Select Remove leading commas from locations if desired. Doing so will transform locations such as ", , Ohio" to "Ohio".
- Select Strip parens from locations if desired. Doing so will transform locations such as "Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., Ohio (Lutheran Hospital)" to "Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., Ohio".
- Click the Run button.
- After finding the lineage from descendant to ancestor, _LTools_ will prompt you for the name of the HTML file that you wish to create. Then _LTools_ will generate the DAR Lineage Worksheet in HTML format.
NOTE: The HTML file that _LTools_ creates uses cascading style sheets (CSS). _LTools_ will create a file called lineage.css in the same folder as the HTML file. You can edit lineage.css if you wish to change the styles in your DAR Lineage Worksheet.
uri/../images/bluepin.gif Descendant RIN
Enter the RIN of the DAR applicant. This would normally be the RIN of a female, but _LTools_ does not check the gender of the applicant.
uri/../images/bluepin.gif Ancestor RIN
Enter the RIN of the Revolutionary ancestor.
uri/../images/bluepin.gif Remove leading commas from locations
Select if you wish to transform locations such as ", , Ohio" to "Ohio".
uri/../images/bluepin.gif Strip parens from locations
Select if you wish to transform locations such as "Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., Ohio (Lutheran Hospital)" to "Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., Ohio".
Click to find the lineage from descendant to ancestor and generate the DAR Lineage Worksheet.
Click to close this dialog.
You can use the ? (on the caption bar) or the \ key to display help for this dialog.
Introduction | Deluxe Features | Find Missing Information | Send Legacy Reminders | Tidy Legacy HTML | List Events | Find Unattached Multimedia | Add Events | Add To-Do's | Address Converter | Advanced Set Living++ | Advanced Tagging - Tag Living | Backup/Restore USR Files | Copy Master Event | Delete Master Events | Advanced Tagging - Y-DNA | Get IPTC Data | Global Text Search | Merge Basic to SourceWriter Sources | MRIN Filing Assistant | Repair Multimedia Paths | RegEx GEDCOM | Run Raw SQL | Set IPTC Data | Set Picture Captions | Set Special User IDs | Sort All Children | Sort Children of Tagged Individuals | Sort Events | Sort Marriages by Date | View Legacy Tables | Rename Non-Unique Multimedia | Advanced Tagging | Advanced Tagging - Ancestors Plus | Advanced Tagging - Mito DNA | Create Unknown Spouses | Remove Dead Multimedia Links | Data Bridge | Save/Restore Tags | Link Unattached Multimedia | Standard Features | Set Private/Invisible | Change To-Do Priorities | Clear IPTC Data | DAR Lineage Worksheet | Delete To-Do's | Include Citations by Surety Level | Include Citations by Verified Flag | Remove Medical Notes for Living Individuals | Search Citations | Search File IDs | Set Individual User IDs | Set Marriage User IDs | Set Birthday/Anniversary/Death Reminders | Set Source Surety Levels | Set Source Verified Flags | System Requirements | Contact Info | Miscellaneous Help | Legacy Tables | Product Registration | Edit Preferences | Command Line | Legacy Tables - tblSX.Type | pedigree.css | Source Template | Event Template | About Wiki Web Help | Miscellaneous Tools | Convert Long to Short U.S.A. Location Names